Announcing Denovo’s Version 2.5.2 Release
Denovo Release 2.5.2 contains the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Associated People on a Matter now displays the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of each associated organization. Quick links for quick copy/paste have been included for each. Functionality will be expanded to associated individuals in a future release.
- Associated People on a Person now displays the names of associated organizations and individuals, and links are provided to each record.
- Added Subcategory Column for Matters in Matter Index view.
- Added a Description Field for Matters. This will be expanded to display on the Matters Index and in Matter Details within Time Cards in a future release.
- Time Card design has been improved for a more user-friendly layout throughout Denovo. Additional space is now provided for related Notes.
- The order of Matter Numbers has been reversed for Time Cards in Matter Details. Now, the most recently created Matters will display first within Matter Details to help aid efficiency when creating Time Cards.
- In Admin, User and Organization elements are separated. This supports our future goals of adding permissions settings for security groups.
- The Org Admin role can no longer be deleted from the Denovo system, and the Org Admin for the organization cannot remove the Org Admin role from their User.
- The selection highlight color for Time Card > Matter Details has been improved.
- Navigation throughout Denovo has been improved for consistency.
- Fixed minor spelling error.
- Fixed bug that caused weird behavior when adding an email to a Person record.
Denovo, designed to eliminate common pain points for attorneys by focusing on adding value where it matters most, offers streamlined and efficient practice management software for the solo practitioner and small law firm. Created by lawyers for lawyers, with a focus on ease of use and effective contact management, matter management, time keeping, turnkey document automation, document storage, and more. Explore our Features and sign up to receive updates on our development and upcoming release.