To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
Managed Squared, LLC (“Denovo”) owns and operates this http://denovo.io website, and sells monthly service subscriptions to access the Site and its Denovo Technology Services. All references to "we", "us", this "website" or this "site" shall be construed to mean Denovo.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- 1.2 Regarding Personal Information (defined below), if any modifications are materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the Personal Information previously disclosed by you, we will obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
2. THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 2.1 Personal Information. "Personal Information" includes any information regarding a natural person that may be used directly to identify the person. Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address, and location data.
- 2.2 Usage Data. We reserve the right to collect information based on your usage of this site which is information collected automatically from this site (or third party services employed in this site), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the site) and the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user's IT environment, and data, conversion rates, marketing and conversion data and statistics, reports, analytics data, reviews and surveys ("Usage Data"). Usage Data is essentially anonymous when collected, but could be used indirectly to identify a person.
3. HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- 3.1 Personal Information. We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an account, product or service, promotion, information request, or contest from this website. Personal Information that we collect may vary with each sign-up or registration. In addition, we collect personal information from all communications with site visitors including without limitation, text messages, faxes, telephone calls, and regular "snail mail", as well as from third-party outside sources including database vendors.
- 3.2 Your Communications With Us. We collect Personal Information that we receive from you as you communicate with us. If you complete a signup form subscribing to information from our site or to participate in our mailing list activities, we will receive your Personal Information from our email services and/or autoresponder service.
- 3.3 Usage Data. We reserve the right to monitor your use of this site. As you navigate through this site, and Denovo Technology, Usage Data may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 Passive and Analytical Information. We reserve the right to monitor your use of this site. As you navigate through this site, Usage Data may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
- 4.2 We may use your Personal Information for the performance of the services or transaction for which it was given, and in connection with other products, services, promotions, or contests we may offer, and our private, internal reporting for this site, and security assessments for this site.
- 4.3 We reserve the right to make full use of Usage Data. For example, we may use Usage Data to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of this site, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use. Specific uses are described below.
5. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- 5.1 General Disclosure Policy. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as described below. We reserve the right to disclose Usage Data without restriction.
- 5.2 Affiliated Entities. We reserve the right to provide your Personal Information and Usage Data to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. Affiliated entities are entities that we legally control (by voting rights) or that control us.
- 5.3 Service Providers. We reserve the right to provide access to your Personal Information and Usage Data to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site. For example, we may contract with third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics, and reporting services. Our service providers will be given access to your information only as is reasonably necessary to provide the services for which they are contracted.
- 5.5 Legal Process, Enforcement and Security Notice. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information and Usage Data if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity, and (iii) to investigate, respond to, or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
- 5.6 Disclosures of Personal Information In Our Discretion. We do not sell your personal information to third parties - ever. Although we may disclose information about the use of our Web sites, that information does not contain Personal Information. Generally, we do not disclose Personal Information to third parties. However, we may share Personal Information with our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Web sites.
- 5.7 Your California Privacy Rights. Under California Law SB 27, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to the email address provided in our contact information below and include the phrase "California Privacy Request" in the subject line, as well as the domain name of the Web site you are inquiring about, along with your name, address and email address in the body of the email. We will respond to you within thirty days of receiving such a request.
6. SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- 6.2 Cookies. "Cookies" are tiny pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are also used to customize content based on your browser. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to turn off cookies. Please remember, however, that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of our site.
- 6.3 Flash Cookies. “Flash Cookies” are third party cookies that use an Adobe Flash Media Player local shared object (LSO) - may be used along with other third party cookies for purposes of crediting any purchase you may make on this site to one of our joint venture marketing partners that may have referred you to us. These cookies will be used for purposes of crediting sales to the referring joint venture marketing partner. Flash cookies are not the same as "browser cookies". The Adobe Flash Media Player is software that enables users to view content on their computers. Flash cookies are also accompanied by a browser cookie. If you delete the browser cookie, the Flash cookie may automatically create (or re-spawn) a replacement for the browser cookie.
- 6.4 Web Beacons. Web Beacons, sometimes called single-pixel gifs or clear gifs - are used to assist in delivering cookies, and they allow us to count users who have visited pages of our site. We may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
- 7.1 We reserve the right to participate with third party analytics partners to monitor and analyze Web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior on this site. Below are two examples of software utilized for analytics, and we reserve the right to use others that are not specifically listed.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA INTERACTIONS
- 8.1 We invite you to socialize and share your participation with this site and purchases. If you choose to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus, you will be allowing interaction with these platforms or other external platforms directly from this site, and in the process you may be sharing certain profile elements, including your comments. This sharing is subject to each social media program's privacy policies.
9. POSTINGS TO OUR SITE (BLOG, FORUM, CHAT ROOM)
- 9.1 We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
- 9.2 We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to blog, forum or chat-room provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
- 9.3 By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
10. DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
- Some Web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Each browser communicates "Do Not Track" signals to websites differently, making it unworkable to honor each and every request correctly. In order to alleviate any communication error between browsers and our website, we do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals at this time. As the technology and communication between browsers and websites improve, we will reevaluate the ability to honor "Do Not Track" signals and may make changes to our policy.
11. DATA SECURITY
- 11.1 We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
- 11.2 When you transmit Personal Information through our registration process or if you purchase products or services, we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- 11.3 After the secure transfer of your Personal Information, the information is maintained and stored with 128-bit encryption.
12. ONWARD TRANSFER OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
- Any Personal Information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents may maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to any such location.
13. UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Upon request, we will permit you to request or make changes or updates to your Personal Information for legitimate purposes. We request identification prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your Personal Information in any account you establish with this site for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, instructions for making such changes or updates will be provided where necessary.
14. LINKS TO JOINT VENTURE MARKETING PARTNER SITES
- This site may contain links to other websites operated by our joint venture marketing partners. If you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of their promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
15. CHILDREN'S ONLINE POLICY
- We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child's information, please contact our site as provided below under "Contact Us", and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
Managed Squared, Inc.
700 George Washington Way, Suite B-B, Richland, WA 99352
Material Modifications Since: none.